OUR UPRIGHT DESIGN IS EASY TO USE
Our unique upright design makes the rinsing experience easier than other traditional methods. Now you don't have to tilt your head in awkward positions, have water running all over the place, or down your throat. Instead, let gravity do the work! Here is how you use the Emser nasal irrigation kit:
- Make sure that the nozzle is closed (sticking out from the bottle in a horizontal position) and fill the Emser nasal irrigation bottle with lukewarm cooled boiled water or distilled water to the “max” line. Add and dissolve one packet of Emser Mineral Saline Mixture .
- While keeping your index finger on the opening in the cap, open the nozzle by lifting it to the upright position.
- Stand relaxed in an upright position with your head slightly over a sink and place the nozzle securely to your nostril. Keep your mouth open wide.
- Lift your index finger off the opening in the cap.
- To wash the upper part of the nose, gently squeeze the bottle to increase water flow
- The nose can be irrigated as often as necessary, generally 1 to 3 times a day.
Before and after every use, rinse the Emser Nasal Irrigation Bottle with warm water. Do not use unfiltered tap water for cleaning.
For thorough cleaning, the components can be separated and cleaned in mild dish washing detergent. If necessary, the Emser Nasal Irrigation Bottle can be washed out with boiled water or boiled in a pot of water.
Dry the bottle after each use. Lack of cleaning or drying may lead to the presence or growth of germs which can cause or aggravate illness.
To dry, retract the nozzle, remove the cap and store the Emser Nasal Irrigation Bottle in an upright position until all parts are completely dry.
For hygienic reasons, the Emser Nasal Irrigation Bottle should be regularly replaced. We recommend a replacement after one year of use